wifi troubles

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by chachaprince, May 9, 2008.

May 9, 2008

wifi troubles by chachaprince at 2:17 AM (1,225 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. chachaprince
    OP

Newcomer chachaprince Newbie

United States
    Hi,
    I've got a cyclo ds evolution and I can't get my wifi to work with any of the homebrew web browsers. The wifi works for mario kart, so I can't figure it out. I tried both dsorganize and bungalloo and nothing. I would prefer to use bungalloo. I was able to get both programs to open up, but they don't connect to the web. It says "unable to load." Forum gods, please come to my assistance, I'm going crazy.

2. KDH

Member KDH GBAtemp Regular

United States
    If you're using the DS/Wii WiFi USB Adapter from Nintendo then you're out of luck.

Otherwise you just need to configure your router/dongle with a basic rate of 1-2 Mbps, check its documentation for how to do that.

3. wilddenim

Member wilddenim Candy!

United Kingdom
    I've got the same problem and I use wireless Internet not Nintendo WiFi Adapter. *shrugs* just never got around to fix it.

4. chachaprince
    OP

Newcomer chachaprince Newbie

United States
    I'm not using the usb adapter, and the wifi is for the apartment complex, so am I out of luck?

5. Another World

Former Staff Another World Emulate the Planet!

Colombia
    i've never heard anything about adjusting the rate of transfer to get the nds online. can you confirm this with some posts and guides?

-another world