wifi to wired

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by chunky, Jun 18, 2009.

1. chunky
    OP

chunky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    teeside middlesbrough
    most ov the games i have when playing on line keeps saying connection lost so am gonna be buying a Wii LAN Adapter now i have looked at other models will they work just as good or should i stick to the wii one. Another thing am using a usb loader rev13 so my main question will they all work together any help would be great

2. chunky
    OP

chunky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    teeside middlesbrough
    bought one and works a treat would deffo recommend and works brill with usb loader

thanks 4 the help guys [​IMG]

3. chunky
    OP

chunky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    teeside middlesbrough
    bought one and works a treat would deffo recommend and works brill with usb loader

thanks 4 the help guys [​IMG]

4. Skater4599

Skater4599 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

May 29, 2008
    United States
    United States
    Hey out of curiosity which one did you buy? I might have to get one of these also caue my wifi cuts in/out way to much to play online, cuts out everytime, also do they work with a USB hub, id like to have wii speak/lan adaptor and then my USB HDD

5. chunky
    OP

chunky Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Jan 7, 2009
    teeside middlesbrough
    the one i got is a wii copy its make is pro gamer got it from toys r us everywhere else was selling for 25 i paid 12 so was a bargain. not sure about a usb hub sounds a great idea. post ur finds as i will to.

6. TheWon

TheWon GBAtemp Fan

Sep 30, 2008
    United States
    What loader are you using to get the ethernet adapter to work? I'm still burning disc so I can use my adapter.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice