WiFi not working all of a friggin second

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Gundam Eclipse, Jun 15, 2009.

Jun 15, 2009
  1. Gundam Eclipse
    OP

Member Gundam Eclipse True Demon Route

India
    Alright, my WiFi and all that is PERFECTLY SET UP.
    I even played WiFi on it for a quite a while....
    Even after my DS broke a lot >.> i just taped that thing and was still able to run WiFi...
    but now it all of a sudden isn't working. I can get into WiFi menu no probs, but i just don't get any connection. It just try's connecting for a bit...and then a error message comes.
    Anyone know how i can solve this? Oh yeah, be prepared for some noobish Q's, i am not very good when it comes to firewalls, ports and all that crap >.>; sorry

2. gameguy95

Banned gameguy95 Needs More Furries!

United States
    my ds doesn't work with my wifi either and you don't see me complaining

what do you need wifi for anyway? there's not that many good wifi games and internet is really slow so why bother?

3. thebigboss14

Member thebigboss14 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    first of all what the code that you get on the screen of your DS?, you know the error code you get when you try to connect.

4. Akiyo

Member Akiyo GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    wow,depsite your signature, you ARE a noob.

People having trouble with wifi and asking for help,and you came here saying you dont need it? Good way to help a fellow forumite,right? This is usually what i labelled as assholes.

Anyway,to the thread starter, can you identify is this a software problem or a hardware problem? Following that, what exactly is the problem? setup? the system itself? Do provide more info and we will help, unlike some.

5. lurked

Member lurked GBAtemp Regular

United States
    +1.

Btw, this has been happening to me. I fix one error code, another error code comes up, and as soon as i fix that, so does another error code pop up.