Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
WiFi Night!
Get involved!
gbatemp-wifinight.png

Hey folks, tonight is GBAtemp WiFi Night. WiFi Nights are held on Wednesdays from 5-9pm EST.

Another new thing is that there will now be tournaments every fifth week held by Sonicslasher where the winner will receive a prize of his/her choice worth $15. For more information on the tournaments, click the link here

discuss.png
Discuss tonight's matches

vietknightx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
would it be possible to save up the prize money for something worth more?

Posts merged

would it be possible to save up the prize money for something worth more?

unknownworlder

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
NightWalker186 said:
Now when you say a choice of something thats $15. Do you mean that I can go.. "Hmm.. I want a pair of slippers
smile.gif
" and they'll be mailed to me?

Wow. Maybe I could ask for a few happy meals from Mcdonalds and they will mail it to me.

NightWalker186

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
unknownworlder said:
NightWalker186 said:
Now when you say a choice of something thats $15. Do you mean that I can go.. "Hmm.. I want a pair of slippers
smile.gif

Wow. Maybe I could ask for a few happy meals from Mcdonalds and they will mail it to me.

But as it does say, The winner will receive a price of his/her choice worth $15. What does that mean anyhow. "A price of his/her choice"

Talaria

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
NightWalker186 said:
unknownworlder said:
NightWalker186 said:
smile.gif

But as it does say, The winner will receive a price of his/her choice worth $15. What does that mean anyhow. "A price of his/her choice"

Ah! Elementary my dear NightWalker186. A spelling mistake on Sinkhead's behalf. Using deductive reasoning I would say the word was supposed to be "prize"

Basically it means you can choose a prize from a reputable site and choose and item up to the value of $15 and take that as the prize. But you won't have to worry about this as the tournament is another 3 or 4 weeks away.

Edit- Nevermind didn't see the post before as it was posted while i was replying. So much for my Sherlock Holmes reference
frown.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, How high are you?