WiFi MAX problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by RaulCortez, Nov 8, 2007.

Nov 8, 2007

WiFi MAX problems by RaulCortez at 6:49 PM (1,981 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. RaulCortez
    OP

Newcomer RaulCortez Advanced Member

United States
    Hello,

My WiFi Max just came today and i tried to install it but no luck at all. The installation went fine, and so everything else. But, when i open the NDS WIFI Max software, it gives me this error:

"No Zydass WIFI dongle present. Please plug in your dongle into a USB port."

But, the dongle IS connected and also seems to be working, since the green led is on and isn't flashing.

2. webyugioh

Member webyugioh GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Japan
  3. enigmaindex

Member enigmaindex the Scarecrow

Australia
    Usually with new products you install the drivers first and then plug in your dongle/printer or whatever. That could of been your problem, my mate had a similar problem with his bluetooth dongle it wouldn't work. So i uninstalled all of it, re-booted, installed drivers first and then plugged in Bluetooth dongle and worked.

You know how you put in new hardware into your computer and windows automatically starts to install them well most of the time it screws it up the hardware you have and it usually installs the wrong thing. Hence its usually best to install software/drivers first then connect your device. [​IMG]