WiFi MAX Problems

Discussion in 'NDS - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by Kekkimaru, May 9, 2007.

May 9, 2007

WiFi MAX Problems by Kekkimaru at 4:32 PM (1,098 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. Kekkimaru
    OP

Newcomer Kekkimaru Newbie

United States
    I had this working last night, but now it's just crap. Originally my problem was I couldn't share my internet connection, something about LAN IP conflicts and whatnot. I didn't know how to fix that so I started fiddling around with my network connections. I decided to bridge my Router to my Wireless connection, and it worked fine last night. But when I do it now the stupid program that came with the dongle says "No Zydass WiFi Dongle present, please plug your dongle into a USB port" Yeah, it's plugged in, it has a connection, but it can't send out a signal. Anyone who can help me allow internet connection sharing OR fix it some other way would be my hero.

2. gambit420

Member gambit420 GBAtemp Regular

France
    you must activate it under your hardwaremanager, i had the same problem.

3. Kekkimaru
    OP

United States
  4. gambit420

Member gambit420 GBAtemp Regular

France
    you must go to systemsettings (if you have windows xp) and then click on system --> hardware --> hardwaremanager

then you should be fine, but this datel wifi max is very shity...

5. Kekkimaru
    OP

United States
    I don't know how to get to system settings. Anyway, I need a way to get my internet connection to SHARE the internets with teh wireless network the dongle makes.

When I try to set it to allow, it gets a LAN IP conflict message.