Wifi in D/P on SC Lite?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zolrath, Apr 24, 2007.

1. Zolrath
    OP

Zolrath Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2003
    I'm using a SuperCard Lite and whenever I attempt to go online in Pokemon Pearl I am greeted with failure. The wifi connectivity indicator is red with no bars and it does not connect.
    I know my router and whatnot works as I can play my actual cartridge of Tetris just fine online.

Does anyone else have this problem or perhaps not have this problem? I'd love to hear from someone with a SuperCard Lite that can actually go online and figure this out as well as people who cannot go online.

2. Wolfsclaw

Wolfsclaw GBAtemp Fan

Dec 9, 2003
    Gambia, The
    Germany
    Kinda strange, works fine for me with SC SD.
    Maybe your supercard software done f.. up, so try converting the game again. I had that maybe two times for other games before, sometimes i got only to the titlescreen, and one time i couldn't use wifi (it crashed then) but after converting again it worked... just try it out.

3. djnono

djnono Newbie

Newcomer
    Feb 4, 2007
    France
    I can't connect to GTS it freezes but i can connect with friends. I'm using SC lite.

4. Zolrath
    OP

Zolrath Newbie

Newcomer
    Apr 2, 2003
    Hm I converted it again and now I can connect to wifi! But also now it freezes randomly while before I played for hours with no problems. Arg! hah.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice