Wifi in D/P on SC Lite?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Zolrath, Apr 24, 2007.

Apr 24, 2007

Wifi in D/P on SC Lite? by Zolrath at 2:20 AM (689 Views / 0 Likes) 3 replies

1. Zolrath
    OP

Newcomer Zolrath Newbie

I'm using a SuperCard Lite and whenever I attempt to go online in Pokemon Pearl I am greeted with failure. The wifi connectivity indicator is red with no bars and it does not connect.
    I know my router and whatnot works as I can play my actual cartridge of Tetris just fine online.

Does anyone else have this problem or perhaps not have this problem? I'd love to hear from someone with a SuperCard Lite that can actually go online and figure this out as well as people who cannot go online.

2. Wolfsclaw

Member Wolfsclaw GBAtemp Fan

Germany
    Kinda strange, works fine for me with SC SD.
    Maybe your supercard software done f.. up, so try converting the game again. I had that maybe two times for other games before, sometimes i got only to the titlescreen, and one time i couldn't use wifi (it crashed then) but after converting again it worked... just try it out.

3. djnono

Newcomer djnono Newbie

France
    I can't connect to GTS it freezes but i can connect with friends. I'm using SC lite.

4. Zolrath
    OP

Newcomer Zolrath Newbie

Hm I converted it again and now I can connect to wifi! But also now it freezes randomly while before I played for hours with no problems. Arg! hah.