OP
Trophies
Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
Hey,
I've been out of the loop for a little while, but I would like to run some wifi homebrew on my ds. The thing is, I have the Nin USB Dongle thing and have no idea what to do. I have Windows Vista too by the way.
If anyone has any links or anything for tutorials i'd be really stoked. I wanna try msn and web browsing on the ds.
Thanks

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
There's some hacked drivers that permits this but sadly, they don't work on vista. I've been in the same ordeal recently when i got a new PC with Vista so i researched this heavily but seems like there is no solution. I ended up buying a router for 40$ and sold the dongle for 20$ today.

There is some advantages like having the internet without the PC on, much better speed and range on the local wireless Lan. But something i miss is i could easily monitor my bandwidth from all my device since my netmeter was seeing the data passing by from the dongle.

But in the end , i'm pretty happy. No way the dongle could have streamed xvid files wirelessly to the PS3 in realtime wich i now can do.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ idonthave: :)