Homebrew wifi for ds through the wii

mysteryperson699

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
now with this question i would like to ask if anyone knows of a homebrew app that alows you to use the wii's internet on the ds. if you know of one or have a link to it could you please post it thanks.

And by the way the wireless I use cant be picked up by the ds for some reason yet is it compatiable with the wii and my asus notebook

mysteryperson699

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Thanks for that but that was not excatly what I was hoping for.

If someone could make a homebrew app for it that would be great.
If you know of an app that has been already been made coud u tell me thanks.
yaywii.gif

Eddie_Brock

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
mysteryperson6991 said:
And by the way the wireless I use cant be picked up by the ds for some reason yet is it compatiable with the wii and my asus notebook

Sounds like an issue with your wireless router, not your DS. Read up on your router, and try adjusting some settings. It could be something as simple as your encryption. I would research into this, you're likely to have better results than waiting for someone to custom-make you a homebrew app.

synicasm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mysteryperson6991 said:
now with this question i would like to ask if anyone knows of a homebrew app that alows you to use the wii's internet on the ds. if you know of one or have a link to it could you please post it thanks.

Is your DS a "DS" or a "DSi" if its a DS then is your wireless setup with WEP or WPA security.. the DS only can use WEP... and not WPA.. Which sucks...

See this info about DS wireless

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If your wireless router is set to hide the SSID then it won't show up when the DS searches, so be sure to check that, too.

In your start/globe menu, go to the "run" command. If you're on vista, you'd use the little white box near the bottom. Type in "CMD" and press CTRL+SHIFT+ENTER.

In the black box that comes up, type "ipconfig" and press enter. It'll list a series of four numbers as your "default gateway". Write those down. Go open any web browser, and enter the four numbers (like 192.169.x.x) into the address bar, and press enter.

A login box should come up. The username should be "admin" or blank, and the password can be anything from "admin" to "administrator" "pass" to "password" or "password1", or something else if you've set it differently. Ask whoever set up the router what the password to get into it is, or check this page.
http://www.phenoelit-us.org/dpl/dpl.html

That's how to get into the settings of the router.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: uoiea