Wifi autoconnect after priiloader autoboot?

Discussion in 'Wii - Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection' started by uberbdon, Jan 26, 2010.

1. uberbdon
    OP

uberbdon GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2009
    United States
    When I turn on my wii I have priiloader auto-direct me to wiiflow. The only problem is it doesn't auto connect to my selected connection, so I have to back out to system menu, go to connection settings, test connection, then back to wiiflow every time I boot my wii. Is there a way to have it auto connect so I don't have to do this?

2. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    you could try downloading covers in wiiflow which woud then initiate a network connection, but i dont think this is an issue with either app.

you may think this is stupid but what exactly are you wanting a network connection for?

3. uberbdon
    OP

uberbdon GBAtemp Regular

Dec 30, 2009
    United States
    online play [​IMG] will the game itself initialize the connection? if so, i feel stupid [​IMG]

4. pepxl

pepxl GFX W!Z4RD

Jun 19, 2009
    yeah or you would have to manually start a network connection for anything on the wii that used the net. e.g shop channel, Wheather & News channels, Nintendo channel.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice