2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
i got wii sports resort on my hdd and i put my alt.dol in my alt-dols folder on the root of my memory stick and i turn on my 002 fix in gx loader or anti 002 fix and set the setting in usbloader gx to alt-dols folder where there is the alt.dol , when i start the game it restarts the wii to the wii menu!!!

What Am I Doing Wrong?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Covarr

Sentient Cash Register
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
i got wii sports resort on my hdd and i put my alt.dol in my alt-dols folder on the root of my memory stick and i turn on my 002 fix in gx loader or anti 002 fix and set the setting in usbloader gx to alt-dols folder where there is the alt.dol , when i start the game it restarts the wii to the wii menu!!!

What Am I Doing Wrong?!?!?!?!!??!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?QUOTE(2yugimoto @ Aug 29 2009, 07:36 PM) Some 1 please help!
You can't even wait an hour before bumping it? Yikes!

Have you tried any other loaders?

icebrg5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You need 002 fix on.NOT ANTI

Also select alt dol from disc.Forget about the one u got on your sd card.

selecting from disc will give you an option of what alt dol to use.

wiistarter

Trophies
XP
Country
2yugimoto said:
well i cant use it from the disk because im using the usb loader gx to boot it.....
im gana give ios 55 a shot.

THE ISO YOU ARE BOOTING FROM THE USB LOADER IS THE DISK.

Use alt dol then instead of "from SD" use From Disk and it will ask you if you whish to use the "KNOWN ONE" of which you reply YES then try searching for the problem next time

BTW... If you have already managed to watch the motionplus video and its resetting THATS BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO TURN ALT.DOL OFF

D

Deleted-119707

you HAVE to WATCH it FIRST! with alt.dol on then when it reastarts load up the game WITHOUT alt.dol

there is a sticky on this somewhere. look for it.

2yugimoto

OP
Trophies
Website
megagamerz.synthasite.com
XP
Country
United States
ok i tried to use alt.dol from disk, and alt.dol from Sd (on usb loader) and tried 002 fix,anti 002 fix, and 002 off.. it will not work!!!

i want to try to install the ios 55 but i dont know where to download it from so can some 1 please send me a link were to download it from or how to get it on nusd downloader with the 000000.. numbers
please some 1 help!!!!!

nabster92

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto said:
ok i tried to use alt.dol from disk, and alt.dol from Sd (on usb loader) and tried 002 fix,anti 002 fix, and 002 off.. it will not work!!!

i want to try to install the ios 55 but i dont know where to download it from so can some 1 please send me a link were to download it from or how to get it on nusd downloader with the 000000.. numbers
please some 1 help!!!!!

If you updated your Wii to 4.1 which you should regardless, you would already have that IOS55.

Stop trying the other 002 fixes. 002 fix is on, leave that on, don't bother using anti 002 don't try leaving it off. If you're using USB Loader GX, you should be able to select load alt dol from disc and then in the line below it you should be able to click on it to bring up something asking what dol to use. It should just say do you want to load the dol that is known to be correct if you are using the latest version Just say yes to that, otherwise select player.dol., save the settings, load the game, watch the video, then go back to the settings again and turn the alt dol loading off, leave the 002 fix on, save the settings and load the game again.

purkinje

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
2yugimoto - you are the ultimate n00b. So far, you have made about 300 posts on this site that can generally be summarized as the following:

"OMFG - CIOS249 give me black screen!!!!11!!!!"
"I am 1337 hax3r but help!! alt-dol no work!"

Learn how to read and follow basic instructions - otherwise it's just a matter of time before you brick your wii. And quit clogging the board with useless topics like this one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: empty chat