1. CTR640

CTR640 GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    The only one true reason why I'll not buy any console is because of no native support for mouse/keyboard. I can not handle any controller :(
    But for GTA I like to install mods so yeah, PC for me.

And nVidia hasn't been very price-friendly so consoles are more enticing to a certain amount of people because of what you said indeed. nVidia shouldn't have lied, simple. It beats me why the heck they lied aside being threatened. In fact, I'm very sure I'll not be interested in their next launch of the RTX40 because of botters and scalpers of course, the lies.

I hope AMD will kick nVidia in the butt when they release RX6000 series for PC.

2. Kaioh

Kaioh Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Just getting your hands on one of these cards is enough of a shit-show as it is.

3. realtimesave

realtimesave GBAtemp Regular

United States
    I bought my 2080 Ti day one, no problems whatsoever. However this time around, yeah. I didn't buy one of these though. After buying a $1200 graphics card 2 years ago and barely even scratching its surface, really no need to upgrade. Next upgrade that would be relevent would be: Core i9 with 10 cores (forgot the model number 10900k or some ridiculous number feel free to correct me if you feel it is at all necessary I don't), new motherboard for the socket whatever that one uses, and 3090 (why bother with the 3080 when there's a 3090, I am not poor by any means). But right now I'm running core i7 8700k or something (yeah I do forget what I run so sue me) and 64GB ram with 2080 Ti from evga. Really really sweet system and I'm blown away what you can buy these days for another couple of grand.

I'm going to hold out another 8 years before I upgrade, this system is bomb.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Widespread, Crashing, reports