Misc wi-fi problem

cta

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
when i try to connect to mario kart or tertis i get a Error Code 51300. Unable to connect to an access point. i've been able to connect to all my games, but not these two. anybody know what the problem is? im able to play online with the newer games, but not the older games (mario kart, tetris)

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
are you using roms or retail carts?
if your using roms have you updated your firmware for your flash kits?

i have seen mk fail to connect to my wireless when sitting 2 feet away from the access point. it seems that the game just has some bad wifi code built with a mind of its own. it is the only rom i have had issues with, but when it connects its all fine. i never disconnects, drops out, or anything like that.

if its a rom you might want to double check that its a clean rom and that you know where you got it from. i personally would NEVER run a rom on my nds that i got off some random site. infact i don't, never will, never have for many reasons. one being security and the other being that you don't know if it was hacked to perform in any way. the box of all of the slot1 carts always say "supports clean roms.'

with that said i can confirm that the mk track hack does perform perfectly on both local play and wifi play. i often select tracks i know others can't and imagine if they smile when they see it pop up on their screen for play!

-aw

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0