Wi-fi play with two Supercards...

Discussion in 'NDS - Flashcarts and Accessories' started by Tamyu, Dec 14, 2006.

Dec 14, 2006
  1. Tamyu
    OP

Member Tamyu GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    Now that Dragon Quest has been announced for the DS, my husband is starting to desperately want one too. (The effect a DQ release is having on just about everyone out there in Japan...)
    We`d of course want to play together, so I`m a bit curious.

Are there any problems playing wi-fi games with two Supercards? I have the lite, and he has the miniSD one (Currently using it in a GBA, I know the GBA emulation isn`t the best, but we KNEW he`d eventually get a DS...) We`d both be playing from the Supercard. Are there any problems with this? How about one cart, one Supercard?
    I`m assuming it would work, but I seem to recall something about wi-fi problems with flashcards, so better safe than sorry.

Thanks.

2. Qpido

Member Qpido Call me Q.

Netherlands
    Well you'd need a Passkey first, for starters.
    Maybe you allready knew this, but didn't post that.
    I don't think it'd be a problem, SC is one of the more populair catridges and people tend to buy it.
    So I guess your safe.

Good luck.

Q~

3. Pikachu025

Member Pikachu025 GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Austria
    The only thing that might not work is DOWNLOAD PLAY. Normal multiplayer will work without problems.

4. Tamyu
    OP

Member Tamyu GBAtemp Regular

Japan
    I know we`ll need another passcard. That`s not a problem. [​IMG] I`ll pick up one when he gets his DS.
    I`ve just never done multiplay with another flashcard, so wanted to make sure that worked.

Thanks.