Hardware Wi-fi not working properly on the PSP, need help !

Aman27deep

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
So i just got a wi-fi modem for the first time (yeah in 2010) and i tried connecting the only wi-fi product i have (the PSP) and i'm having trouble.

I set everything on auto and connected, and it did conenct (Signal Strength is 100%). Now the problem is that on the PSP browser i can NOT browse anything except the modem page (192.168.1.1 - image of that below).

pspnetwoes.jpg

Now if it can browse the Modem page, i just do not understand why it does not open normal sites like www.google.com and etc.

Now my router has NO SECURITY at all, of ANY KIND so i do not know why this is happening.

Please help guys
frown.gif

Jamstruth

Secondary Feline Anthropomorph
Trophies
XP
Country
Is the internet working on all your computers that are hooked up via wi-fi? The fact that you can get on the Modem page proves you are connected to the LAN network properly but not the internet.
Try switiching your router off then on again

xist

ΚΑΤΑ ΤΟΝ ΔΑΙΜΟΝΑ ΕΑΥΤΟΥ
Trophies
XP
Country
Don't rely on the scan. Set it up manually, inputting all the DNS, passwords (i know you don't have one but still...) and other bits and bobs yourself.

Aman27deep

OP
Trophies
Website
www.twitter.com
XP
Country
India
Aman27deep said:
xist said:
Don't rely on the scan. Set it up manually, inputting all the DNS, passwords (i know you don't have one but still...) and other bits and bobs yourself.

I did it, says failed to obtain an IP address...

So I've sold off my PSP now, but I solved this problem by changing my modem settings from Bridge to PPPoE.

Thanks for who all tried to help
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: butte