Drakas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hello guys,
i have a New 3ds XL and i'm trying to get to work the Wi-Fi microSD management of my console.

Actually it works very well on Windows system but i have a Mac Os and it doesn't work at all.
I always get an error message where my credentials are wrong. It seems a bug of SMB of Mac (El Captain).

What should i do? There is a client program as workaround?

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
Hello guys,
i have a New 3ds XL and i'm trying to get to work the Wi-Fi microSD management of my console.

Actually it works very well on Windows system but i have a Mac Os and it doesn't work at all.
I always get an error message where my credentials are wrong. It seems a bug of SMB of Mac (El Captain).

What should i do? There is a client program as workaround?

It doesn't look like anyone's found a way to get it to connect over Finder on OS X. However, you can use FileZilla and FTPBrony.

Drakas

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
It doesn't look like anyone's found a way to get it to connect over Finder on OS X. However, you can use FileZilla and FTPBrony.

Yep i'd already use FTPBrony but is very slow (about 200KB/s) instead of Wifi SD manager (about 2 MB/s) xD

I listened about a program that act like a "client simulator" and works with mac.... but i don't know the name :(

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended