OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
My game cartridges work fine for Wi-Fi.

The problem is, anything I try to connect on to Wi-Fi on my R4, simply gives me the typical error of 51300 and 53101, which I have googled, which kinda makes the errors pointless if it works for my other cartridges.

I've tested it with Tetris and Mario Kart, but yeah, I get both the same errors. When I search for an access point again, it does find it, however, once a connection is tested, that's when the 53101 error pops up.

Anyone know why Wi-Fi won't work on my R4? I've tested it with 3 different versions of Tetris also just to double check.

No success.

CSD

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Which firmware do you have?

My best advice right now would be to install (or reintsall) the latest firmware and try it out. And if you haven't formatted the microSD in a while, I'd do that as well, just to be safe.

Ad_Enuff

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
To check that your DS roms are 100% which will rule out if its a rom issue use two things.

Use a rom verification tool such as clrMAMEpro and then use that with ADVANsCEne's latest DAT file.

Once you have checked all your roms, and they are verified then you can start asking questions or checking other possibilities why your games aren't working or freezing.

thomasroberts6

Trophies
XP
Country
Thats rather strange.....

I have animal crossing Wild World on my R4 and was able to connect to Wifi easily, with no lags...

Have you tried formatting it?
Or using a ROM verifier?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @Xdqwerty how are you?