Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
so i school ends and im in the hallway .
like the person i am , i was starving and just found a honey bun in my bag .
if you don't know what it is, it looks like this.
if you want a description, it's sorta like a cinnamon roll .

so anyway , i was eating it in the hallway, this random guy from my grade was like, "Hey that looks good, can i have a piece?"
i was like "No, im hungry".

after i keep on walking, he randomly comes behind and grabs the honey bun with his two hands ...
i was like WTF, dude, why would you do that ?
i just let go of it, and gave it to him .

man , what is up with people these days ...
i already said no, but instead, you grab it with your hands .
then you offer it back and say i was joking here.
why would i want it back, you grabbed it and squeezed it with your hands.
that's nasty bro .

worlok375

GBAtemp's prince
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Beat the crap out of him, food is serious business, he needs to get his own.
tongue.gif

Splych

GBAtemp's Lurker
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
same here, i don't mind sharing my food, but today i just had to say no since i was starving [lunch was too small and i never brought money to buy food].

why don't some people just take no for an answer . it's good to try and be funny, but honestly, know when to and when not to . for all you know, you could be thinking that you make people laugh but really people are just getting pissed off or annoyed.

Icealote

My Winter...
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
I hope you won't let him do that again. Seriously I had a friend who was similar like that. I would eat something nice like a chicken meat pie and he run up to me and salivate and go "mmm that looks nice..." he would just stare at my food. I was like "dude, not cool... here eat it... Next time don't pull shit like that."
I didn't want to give him money to buy himself one because he pissed me off so I fed him like a beggar he was.

prowler

Sony
Trophies
XP
Country
Zimbabwe
I remember I was eating some sweets and this guy (a year below) shouted "YO DEAN, CAN I HAVE ONE"
I said "Fuck off" and walked away laughing with my friend.

Aeladya

*mistressOFtheCLOW
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My friends used to do that all the time. They would take the food off my plate and leave me nothing. Seriously it pissed me off. My grandma was ticked too. After I got fed up with it I just gave up and waited until I got home to eat. Everyone loved the pizza and fries day and that was the particular day that my food would all go missing. They would seriously gather around me and grab at everything. I stopped being friends with them too. There is only one person I will allow to steal my food off my plate and it's because she doesn't and probably will never know any better, it's my cousin who has Autism. Unless I'm willingly sharing the food off my plate no one will touch it because I've threatened to stab them in the hands with the fork I am eating with.

DarkShinigami

#1 strongest Shinigami BANKAI
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Youkai said:
yeah nowadays there are more than enough stupid ppl like that -.-V

i know its easier to count the smart people in a building than all the stupid people. i swear its like using your brain is a bad thing to most o modern society.

worlok375 said:
Beat the crap out of him, food is serious business, he needs to get his own.
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Youkai @ Oct 21 2010, 01:04 PM)
exactly, never touch a mans food !

the only person who touched my food was a girl i had a crush on but dat was all due to bein blinded by love.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup