OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Okay so I went to download a skin but it didn't work
hate2.gif
the skin is of course naruto, the link is http://www.ndsthemes.com/themes/details/t/feb84b3d10 and the problem is the skin turns messed up when I put it in the acekard with the time 2 hours forward and the system menu looking fuzzy and weird and yes I did make a calendar folder for it if any of you know how to fix this I would gladly appreciate your assistence and thank you
happy.gif

VatoLoco

Don't crush that dwarf, hand me the pliers.
Trophies
Website
www.backwoodzstudioz.com
XP
Country
United States
because there a bunch of images in that skin that are 24 bit, not 16bit like its supposed to be, lol.

you could use GIMP =) to fix the individual pieces, or throw the whole theme through dan taylors ak2 editor to get the correct properties. then it should work right

twiztidsinz

Taiju Yamada Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
VatoLoco said:
because there a bunch of images in that skin that are 24 bit, not 16bit like its supposed to be, lol.

you could use GIMP =) to fix the individual pieces, or throw the whole theme through dan taylors ak2 editor to get the correct properties. then it should work right
I'd use something better than the AK2 Edit...

Photoshop if you've got it... otherwise Paint.NET has it as well I think, or GIMP if that's your thing.

AK2 Edit will convert 16bit to 16bit (what you DON'T want to do) distorting the image.
It also adds artifacts due to the method of conversion.

IMO AK2 Edit does a little bit better at blending gradients, but it's not worth the artifacts.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/MddR6PTmGKg?si=mU2EO5hoE7XXSbSr