Hacking Why won't my Acekard work anymore?

JellomeHillary

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Last night, I downloaded a few skins for my Acekard, and tried them on. After a few, all of the text disappeared. I couldn't read anything. My friends told me to try deleting all of the files and reinstalling them, so I plugged it into my computer. For some reason, my computer can't read it; It doesn't show up anymore. I've tried it on my brother's computer, and his own Micro SD card, and it still won't read. I'm at a complete loss, can anyone help?

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
One things for sure is that your Micro SD card is corrupt. Unless you can open it by going to "My Computer" or "Computer" usually found in the Start menu,on Windows anyways.

JellomeHillary

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i'm not so sure it's the card, actually. My brother's card isn't corrupted, because he's still using it, but when i put it in the card USB and plug it in, i can't find it either.

RchUncleSkeleton

Skeletron 9000
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
have you tried some other means of connecting it to your computer? A full size SD adapter or another usb adapter or even a cell phone that takes microsd with a data cable connected? it could just be the card reader....or try another computer too, that could very well be the problem.

JellomeHillary

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh gosh, thanks a lot! Haha, i so should've thought of that. xD i guess i was panicking. i'm using something else to connect it into my computer. Now let's see if i can get my text back. >:0

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Veho @ Veho: Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?