Homebrew Why won't basehaxx work on my O3DS 9.0 anymore?

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to use some Homebrew on my O3DS on 9.0 today, however basehaxx won't work on SysNAND. I just formatted the console so idk if that's the problem. Can I get some help?

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may or may not be the issue but the version of the game may be a problem. On one of my 3ds, it worked fine. However, when i tried using it on another 3ds with the same firmware, it did not work. The reason why was because one console had V1.0 of omega ruby while another had V1.1.
This might be your problem. Make sure the hack is on the correct version of OR.

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This may or may not be the issue but the version of the game may be a problem. On one of my 3ds, it worked fine. However, when i tried using it on another 3ds with the same firmware, it did not work. The reason why was because one console had V1.0 of omega ruby while another had V1.1.
This might be your problem. Make sure the hack is on the correct version of OR.
I'm using 1.0. It has worked before on the same firmware and everything.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yep. Also, even after formatting, H&S dosen't appear on the System Menu due to the CFW I used to inject FBI into H&S, which is strange.
H&S not appearing is very common. If you really want to get H&S back, I would use 3DNUS to download the H&S.cia file and install it on your sysNAND (Provided you have another .cia installer)

As for your Homebrew launcher problem, You have a few options.
1.) Keep trying. homebrew exploits may take several times to run. Even OoThax can run on version 11.0 (Expect its like a one in a million chance of it working)
2.) Reinstall Basehax with the correct information and try again. (Make sure you have a save backup)
3.) You could try deleting the hack and then reinstalling it.
4.) Browserhax may be your best option. It is tedious yes but it may be your best and only option. However, there was talk about how the browswerhax page went down so it may not be up yet.

If you manage to get into the homebrew menu. INSTALL MENUHAX! it will save you a lot of time in the future. ;)

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
H&S not appearing is very common. If you really want to get H&S back, I would use 3DNUS to download the H&S.cia file and install it on your sysNAND (Provided you have another .cia installer)

As for your Homebrew launcher problem, You have a few options.
1.) Keep trying. homebrew exploits may take several times to run. Even OoThax can run on version 11.0 (Expect its like a one in a million chance of it working)
2.) Reinstall Basehax with the correct information and try again. (Make sure you have a save backup)
3.) You could try deleting the hack and then reinstalling it.
4.) Browserhax may be your best option. It is tedious yes but it may be your best and only option. However, there was talk about how the browswerhax page went down so it may not be up yet.

If you manage to get into the homebrew menu. INSTALL MENUHAX! it will save you a lot of time in the future. ;)
1. Still can't get it to work.
2 & 3 (Both are the same thing by the way): Too lazy :P
4. Sliderhax is obsolite and nothing else works on 9.0. Just great.

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Not to be rude, but you do know it was updated to 11.0 right?
Yeah but I want 9.0 not 11.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

have you tried the browser? it doesn't use sliderhax automatically anymore. it uses a different, more stable exploit.
More stable? It dosen't even load the web page for me. Fucking liar.

Stephano

pessimism = Realism
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah but I want 9.0 not 11.0

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

More stable? It dosen't even load the web page for me. Fucking liar.
Okay! 1.) Very rude. He is trying to help just like I am.
2.) The sight still might be down. If you read what i said earlier, I said it was down yesterday. Know your facts first dude. -_-
It works for most system versions including 9.0+

Last edited by Stephano,

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
If he is going to act like that, why should we help him?

Whatever, I'll just help a bit just cause I'm in a good mood

You can always try Browserhax, it's updated again and it's more stable

If you can't open the site, try to change the DNS(it somehow worked for my O3DS on 11.0 A9LH) change it to Google's DNS

If it doesn't work, then wait a few days

Hope you get it resolved, and learn to have some respect for people that spend their time to help you. :)

Reactions: Stephano

MegAmi24

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If he is going to act like that, why should we help him?

Whatever, I'll just help a bit just cause I'm in a good mood

You can always try Browserhax, it's updated again and it's more stable

If you can't open the site, try to change the DNS(it somehow worked for my O3DS on 11.0 A9LH) change it to Google's DNS

If it doesn't work, then wait a few days

Hope you get it resolved, and learn to have some respect for people that spend their time to help you. :)
Thanks for helping me. I'll try the DNS thing out.
To everyone else, sorry for being rude, I was desperate.
EDIT: Google DNS still didn't work.
Also, basehaxx can get the payload to run, but it's just stuck on a black (upper) and red (lower) screen.

Last edited by MegAmi24,
Reactions: Stephano

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLN9qrJ8ESs