Hacking Why Well Never Be Able To Run Wii Games From SD

pelago

Trophies
XP
Country
I thought the Wii was limited to 2GB SD cards, so the situation is even worse. I'm not sure if that's a hardware limitation though, or something that could be overridden in software.

It would be nice if it was possible. Even though we can play discs burnt to DVD, SD might be more reliable regarding DREs.

My ultimate mod would be an HDD mod. It's great on the Xbox being able to choose from a menu of games without having to get up and put discs in!

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
why would a SD card exploit not void your warranty???
Also, SD cards have low read/write speeds (talking about single speed) but now there are 130x speed, etc. However, i think an actual flash drive is faster. If plugging in a SD card in vista allows for that extra ram thing, then they're fast. If not, then they're slow.

My external 160GB hard drive used to be all FAT32, running on XP (but not as the system drive)

Louse: Because getting up and switching the disc is too much of an effort? I think swinging your Wiimote is too much effort for you too. Just lay down, and take a long nap. After all that breathing you must be tired.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Least they got head in the end