Hacking why this second rate card works so well

zjam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
first of all i'm a reader not a poster. i'm old(43) so i don't know much. the point is that i saw a review by a kid a few weeks ago. that kids head blew off after his review was criticized. the truth is that the dstt community has made this second rate card extremely stable and up to date. thanks to all of you who have help those of us who read these posts. my kids (all 4 of them) and i really appreciate all your work and tinkering so we can enjoy the latest games and homebrews. i've been able to fix every problem i've ever encountered thanks to you guys.

benjaminlibl

Funky Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Senegal
That's because we have the unofficial firmware. The official firmware hasn't been updated in more than half a year. If there were no more unofficial releases, the DSTT would fail, horribly.

zjam

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that's my point. i'd name names of the people here who have been so helpful but i'm afraid i'd leave someone out. the unofficial is constantly updated by these guys and that's all that matters.

D

Deleted-119707

perhaps you should of made a blogpost? otherwise, such a nice post+person you are
smile.gif

The_JetSetBeat

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
PharaohsVizier said:
Well I hate to criticize your opinion, but there's a contradiction within your post (OBJECTION!
smile.gif
)

" the dstt community has made this second rate card extremely stable and up to date"
"i've been able to fix every problem i've ever encountered thanks to you guys"

The fact is, the DSTT is supported completely unofficially. If you had another cart, chances are, you wouldn't have encountered problems.

Contradiction? He made no contradiction. He said that the DS community made this card extremely stable and up to date and that he's been able to fix every problem thanks to you guys (us being part of the DS community he already mentioned). I'd say that he's well aware that the DSTT is supported unofficially, what with him mentioning the DS community in the first place and saying that's where the card's strength lies. He doesn't seem confused AT ALL over who has made the card worth owning.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s