Gaming Why there is no Hidden/Secret Pokemon in Sword and Shield?

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Gamefreak usually tease us with secret Pokémon’s that are usually Next Movie's Main Pokemon or Next Game/Gen Pokémon..
Like Hoopa, Volcanion for X and Y.

There is no Pokémon of that sort in Sword and Shield?

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
It also seems like there is no 3rd lengendary for a complementary version since Eternatus already got a story and a purpose in this game...

PRAGMA

Trophies
Website
github.com
XP
Country
Ireland
this is actually quite true, it seriously saddens me, let's all go back to D/P/Pt days where we can glitch out and find darkrai, cresselia, shaymin, even though its cheating, it's still a lot of time and effort that still pays off.
Man, Game Freak needs to wake up.

Asia81

Yuri Lover ~
Trophies
XP
Country
France
this is actually quite true, it seriously saddens me, let's all go back to D/P/Pt days where we can glitch out and find darkrai, cresselia, shaymin, even though its cheating, it's still a lot of time and effort that still pays off.
good old time with tweaking trick

NeoSlyde

Let us start the game
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
France
Damn, Truely good old times, then you show them to your friends and they be shocked as fuck and do everything so you want to trade with them and give it to them lmao

Reactions: PRAGMA

ghjfdtg

Trophies
XP
Country
It's because The Pokémon Company/GameFreak tried the drug called money and are now addicted. On top of that they have shareholders in their neck demanding them to basically print money for them. Quality has been going down for a few gens but this is a new low and i don't get how reviewers can give it so high ratings. It's the lowest effort game since years with a retarded online system with 4 digit code (such a downgrade from X/Y).

Reactions: wiewiec

ChaosEternal

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Maybe they finally got on board with content updates and will patch those events in in the future so they can't be hacked ahead of time. Or maybe they were just lazy this time around.

RedBlueGreen

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It's because The Pokémon Company/GameFreak tried the drug called money and are now addicted. On top of that they have shareholders in their neck demanding them to basically print money for them. Quality has been going down for a few gens but this is a new low and i don't get how reviewers can give it so high ratings. It's the lowest effort game since years with a retarded online system with 4 digit code (such a downgrade from X/Y).
They have some stupid shareholders then. When the company you are shareholders of is a video game developer, or any company in entertainment, releasing a rushed product that isn't what your customers want is harmful in the long run.

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
So you’ll be forced to buy Ultra Sword and Ultra Shield
Most likely this.
Gamefreak usually tease us with secret Pokémon’s that are usually Next Movie's Main Pokemon or Next Game/Gen Pokémon..
Like Hoopa, Volcanion for X and Y.

There is no Pokémon of that sort in Sword and Shield?
Even if they plan to do that it would make sense to not add that content to the game until later to avoid datamining, which inevitably always happens. You might be forgetting that game updates/DLC on the Switch are easier and more convenient than ever, and maybe Game Freak will finally take advantage of that. I kind of doubt it though.
It would also allow them to release the game sooner and work on the extra content after release.

Kunty

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
There are 2 hidden pokemon that had most of their coding removed before release. The place holders are visible but the actual pokemon themselves are not.

Shadowghul91

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany

Attachments

• Shut-up-and-take-my-money1.jpg
    Shut-up-and-take-my-money1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 127

YamiZee

Trophies
XP
Country
Finland
Of course it wouldn't be a secret if it was in the game because dataminers exist. They will show up in updates.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Sorry for accidentally bending over