Why Spend $99 on a PlayStation Classic When You Can Hack a PSP and Never Shut the Fuck Up About It?

The Catboy

GBAtemp Official Catboy™: Boywife
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Untitled2-1.jpg

Recently The Big S announced that they are making their own classic in the form of the PS1 classic and many were happy. But why spend so much for something that isn't portable when you can just buy a cheap PSP and play your PS1 games on the go? And why not do just that and never shut the fuck up about being able to playing your PS1 games on the go? Buy a PSP and never shut the fuck up!

Sauce: thehardtimes

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
How much are hackable PSPs going for these days? Oh and the semi-proprietary memory cards have long since ended production too.

I know this was a joke article

DarthDub

Amateur Hacker
Trophies
Website
www.gaiaonline.com
XP
Country
United States
How much are hackable PSPs going for these days? Oh and the semi-proprietary memory cards have long since ended production too.

I know this was a joke article
I got a used Japanese one for 70 dollars with 3 games and an 8GB memory card

Reactions: Subtle Demise

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
If you see something representing a far better deal, both monetarily and technically, the entire culture revolves around getting things for as little as possible and making people aware of things is not going to bother you (no limited supplies or anything) then surely it makes sense to mention it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: hmm