Hacking Why my R4igold 3ds 2013 don't work after update?

lWanderingl

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
(I made a similar question before, then I realised Rrigold and gold 3ds are two different flashcards)

Hello everyone, for first I was wondering if for resetting a timebomb I must update firmware or kernel.

Second and most important question: before making the first question I've updated both firmware and kernel of my R4 respectively to v7.0 and 3.7 (R4 type in the title);

I've used my brother's dsi (wich has 1.4.4 firm.) for the procedure but now the flashcard works only on that device and on mine it says "an error has occurred please power off etc." (Like when you use a non-updated R4)

It's strange because the files I've downloaded are specific for 1.4.5.X firmware, the one of my ndsi, and I don't know what happened.

Site where I downloaded everything -> www.R4igold.cc 2013 (digit all and it's the first result, only the link without 2013 is for the old card)

PokeNev

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If you have home brewed your 3ds I think there’s an application to fix this issue, it’s really easy to do with virtually no risk, let me emphasis VIRTUALLY there is still A CHANCE YOU COULD SCREW UP! Do it at your own risk, and please don’t follow a video tutorial and follow THIS https://3ds.hacks.guide/ guide instead.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: 455