Homebrew why isnt my soundhax working?

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
So i downgraded down to 9.2 and then updated to 11.2 :yay3ds:(still with a9lh)now i cant access soundhax.

Whenever i try to access it the bottom screen doesnt change color and it takes me back to the home menu.

Still havent checked if OOThax works:sleep:

Thanks in advance!:yay:

umbjolt

Wild jolteon
Trophies
XP
Country
So i downgraded down to 9.2 and then updated to 11.2 :yay3ds:(still with a9lh)now i cant access soundhax.

Whenever i try to access it the bottom screen doesnt change color and it takes me back to the home menu.

Still havent checked if OOThax works:sleep:

Thanks in advance!:yay:

Try to update the payload with the 11.2 version :)

Deleted member 408979

Gbatemp amphibian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
thanks for the help! :3

i can still use OOThax though.

Now that we're at it does anybody know if theres an out of region launcher for digital titles?

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
ill try to use Luma for that,since i tried using the launcher and itd only read me my (sadly) american copy of Bravely Second.
If you followed 3ds.guide, then you already have luma. Just install the cia, or place your out of region cartridge in the game slot, then load it from the home menu like normal. No special tricks are needed.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i got the game (digital japanese acnl) i want to use via freeshop,does that count?
Freeshop will install it and it will work just fine, but you can't get on the real japanese eshop with a usa 3ds unless you change the system's region. You will have to use freeshop, or find a cia on the internet.

MadMageKefka

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
which is what i did :3
I know, I'm just giving details. You're fine =P

you sound confused freeshop is used to pirate directly from nintendo servers . . . fbi is to install .cia files you download online. . . and region free is built into the cfw
This is kinda why I explained. It was worded a little odd, so wanted to be clear with my explanation.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)