Why is there no hype here for daigasso band brothers DX??

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by DriftRS, Jun 25, 2008.

1. DriftRS
    OP

DriftRS Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Sep 6, 2007
    The game is comming our tommorow guys, and no posts on it? Unlike guitar hero, it won't require an attatchment, and the original is arguably the best rythm game on the DS, and this is way way bigger, and no one is talking about it? You probably don't even need to know japanese to play it.

Whats wrong with you people!

2. papyrus

papyrus GBAtemp Fan

Jan 17, 2008
    Nipa Hut
    Yes. Im hyped about the Daigasso Brothers DX. But lately I'm so busy and almost forgot it tomorrow was its release date. But i guess the dump would be 3 days later and if lucky a day after. I m reserving my space on my microsd hehehe.
    [EDIT]Oppz before i forgot, my dpad is busted i need to fix it soon.

3. Upperleft

Upperleft Namcoholic

Aug 15, 2007
    i just wanna try that Ghost Busters theme [​IMG]

4. Wabsta

Wabsta you fight like a dairy farmer

Apr 25, 2008
    Netherlands
    SCUMM Bar
    Well, I think GH got a lot of attention, so the people waiting for this game (band brother DX) have probadly forgot about this game, I did, on purpose, because, else, there is another game, that I have to wait for for century's...

5. Dylan

Dylan 100 MILES AND RUNNIN'

Mar 7, 2008
    Sydney, Australia
    Didn't know it was coming out.

6. Tenkaichi

Tenkaichi GBAtemp Regular

Nov 15, 2004
    United States
    IL
    Doesn't make sense for me to talk about it so much until it's out, then we can compare and see what we've got to work with. Let's just hope they give us something better than what they gave on the expansion. Maybe I'm just feeling salty because I actually PAID that price for only that damn expansion... arg.

7. Minox

Minox Spytech Employee

Supervisor
    Aug 27, 2007
    I'm still waiting for it [​IMG]

8. AXYPB

AXYPB GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Sep 16, 2007
    United States
    I hear that an American version might be in store. They better get on that fast if they want in on this explosion in music game popularity.

[Edit]According to this, downloaded songs cannot be deleted once saved on the card. Blasted DRM.

9. Upperleft

Upperleft Namcoholic

Aug 15, 2007
    ^
    so how much songs i'll be able to DL
    edit: 100 oh

10. Icey

Icey GBAtemp Fan

Oct 5, 2007
    United States
    WADE BOGGS CARPET WORLD.
    This has leaked if anyone cares.
    Daigasso_Band_Brothers_DX_NDS_JPN-XPA
    the rest is up to you. [​IMG]

11. Dio

Dio WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Dec 29, 2007
    United States
    Mount Vernon, WA
    I'm not hyping it because I don't like it =/ I played it in Japanese and I couldn't stand it. I hate the purple girl too XD IMO, Ouendan 1+2 are the best rhythm games on DS.

12. Lookie401

Lookie401 GBAtemp Regular

Dec 20, 2006
    United States
    Anyone here tie their DS to nintendowifi.com? Seem like they logged in this game on their North American site.
    [​IMG]
    I hope Nintendo look at the database and (hopefully) see how popular it is. This might be one way of telling Nintendo to localize the game already!

13. deathfisaro

deathfisaro Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan

Mar 16, 2007
    Canada
    Vancouver, BC
    Yeah I can't stand that purple woman either. That's the only barrier between me and the game.

14. Mei-o

Mei-o Generic Asian Kidâ„¢

Jun 22, 2008
    Somewherewherewhere
    I get an error when I start the game, there's an ERROR and a skull baby thing on the top screen, anyone else got this prob? I use DSTT btw, if that's needed, w/e.

15. Shad0wguy

Shad0wguy Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2008
    United States
    It comes out tomorrow? Damn, I havent been keeping up to date. I was the local Daigasso Band brothers afficionado among my friends and had recommended it to everyone. How can I call myself a fan and not know the release date of the sequel. [​IMG]

16. SleepingDragon

SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 30, 2008
    United States
    P3X-719
    Well, one reason the hype hasn't been as prevalent is that the release date has been changed a few times. Plus the fact that only hardcore DS gamers even know about the Daigasso Band Brothers series to begin with, since it is only available commercially in Japan.

That being said, the first Band Brothers was undoubtedly the best rythm game on the DS. This second release, Band Brothers DX, appears to have taken the near-perfect game, and made it even better. There are so many cool, creative new features that make this an even more exciting, "re-playable" title than before. You can count on a full review in the Temper Post, once I've played it some more .

17. Shad0wguy

Shad0wguy Member

Newcomer
    Mar 12, 2008
    United States
    I think the song selection was better on the first game. And did anyone else notice that one of the songs was also in the Request Pack expansion cart?

18. X D D X

X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Apr 25, 2008
    New Zealand
    New Zealand
    I've been waiting for this a while and it's finally out! It's a great game, just like the first with new features. It's hard to navigate through the menu sometimes though.