Hacking Why is pokemon UM not on freeshop yet?

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I mean, it got leaked a while ago and its stilk not on frershop...
Why?
I downloaded the cia from that iso site, but the only way i have to put it in my n3ds, its through ftp.
And strangely, when i reach around 900mb transfered from the ftp, it gets stuck, asking if i want to replace the old file with the new one, and i have to start over again... plus its super slow...

tvall

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, it got leaked a while ago and its stilk not on frershop...
Why?
I downloaded the cia from that iso site, but the only way i have to put it in my n3ds, its through ftp.
And strangely, when i reach around 900mb transfered from the ftp, it gets stuck, asking if i want to replace the old file with the new one, and i have to start over again... plus its super slow...
the game isnt out yet, and freeshop pulls the game from nintendos cdn. so if it were on freeshop now, the best you would get is the preload. idk why thats not on there yet though.

you could try using fbi's network install. that's what I usually do when i don't want to pull my sd card out.

Reactions: Quantumcat

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
the game isnt out yet, and freeshop pulls the game from nintendos cdn. so if it were on freeshop now, the best you would get is the preload. idk why thats not on there yet though.

you could try using fbi's network install. that's what I usually do when i don't want to pull my sd card out.
Oh nice.
You mean i can install the cia while its still on my computer?
How do i do tjat?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is on the title key site. The reason it's not on freeshop us because the game is still encrypted. Once the seed releases on the 17th, the game will be in freeshop soon after.

The leak is a .Cia cartridge dump and doesn't require the seed. Hence why we can play that but you can't play the preload, or find it on the freeshop.

Either use the leaked .Cia and play early or be patient and wait for it on freeshop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Noctosphere

Nova's Guardian
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It is on the title key site. The reason it's not on freeshop us because the game is still encrypted. Once the seed releases on the 17th, the game will be in freeshop soon after.

The leak is a .Cia cartridge dump and doesn't require the seed. Hence why we can play that but you can't play the preload, or find it on the freeshop.

Either use the leaked .Cia and play early or be patient and wait for it on freeshop.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk
Ooooôoooh...
So when i use freeshop to dl something, i actually download it from the official eshop?
I actually thoufh it was a server, where admin were adding cia

Reactions: Majickhat55

OrGoN3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ooooôoooh...
So when i use freeshop to dl something, i actually download it from the official eshop?
I actually thoufh it was a server, where admin were adding cia
Nope. It's from Nintendo's public-facing CDN servers. You're still downloading the encrypted content, it's just that you don't have to pay for the seed, which is used to decrypt the file.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
If it releases at midnight Japanese time, then it's in 7 hours and 50 mins...

kkusagami

Trophies
XP
Country
Malaysia
Yeah I was going off midnight in Japan/Australia... So like another 6-8 hours

Can you go online to claim Rockruff when it's on your console release time?

i would like to ask you that ,i have usa 3ds but i set my region to Malaysia ,would i be able to online on malaysia time 12am or usa time 12am?

Majickhat55

The Red Woman
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

i would like to ask you that ,i have usa 3ds but i set my region to Malaysia ,would i be able to online on malaysia time 12am or usa time 12am?
Yeah of course, that shouldn't be an issue at all as long as it's already released in your console's region.

ThoD

GBATemp Addict (apparently), but more like "bored"
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
Since it's worldwide it will release in AUS first.... About 1-2 hours before Japan.
Then 6:50, Australia is just one hour ahead. I should probably uninstall the leak now and get it from FreeShop when it's out...

Australia time at 12 midnight. Also, you can get Rockruff from minute of release I think...

Reactions: Majickhat55

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    The fuuuuu---
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I thought it was an actual xBox at that price.
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    I wanna grab a 360 Slim and a 360 E one of these days. Missed the boat of getting them at their lowest though, once they were discontinued. Could've got them for cheap back when I was a broke 20 something working at Target, but then again, I was a broke 20 something working at Target
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Being broke is no fun.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    @Sicklyboy, $150 isn't that bad for a jtag slim on ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I only wish it was actually playable.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    There's a guy on the Tube of You that makes playable mechanical arcade games out of Lego. This could work on the same principle.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Just a couple of guys taking their manatee out for some fresh air, why you have to molest them?
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Stupid Chinese shop switched their shipping company and this one is slooooooow.
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    STOP BUYING CHINESE CRAP THEN
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    SUPPORT LOCAL PRODUCTS, MAKE REVOLUTION
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THEY KEEP REMOVING LOCAL SHIt AND REPLACING WItH INFERIOR CHINESE CRAP
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    THATS WHY MY PARTNER CANT GET A GOOTWEAR HIS SIZE ANYMORE
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    HE HAS BIG FOOT AND BIG DUCK
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    d*ck i mean*
  • LeoTCK @ LeoTCK:
    lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Mkay.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I just ordered another package from China just to spite you.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Communism lol
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    OUR products
  • The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye:
    @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped chinese crap
    +1
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: @LeoTCK actually good quality products are dying out because they can't compete with dropshipped... +1