Hacking Why is PASSME3 giving me blank white screen?

adambrochu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
- Just received PASSCARD3 and G6LITE
- Just got brand new NDS Lite

I insert PASSCARD3, then G6LITE
I power up the NDS Lite
I get Nintendo health warning, then it turns BLANK WHITE on both screens on the NDS Lite, and it stays like that.

You are suppose to get a bootup/splash screen of PASSCARD3 then it brings you to the G6LITE NDS rom menu.

I tested my G6LITE on my friend's NDS Lite with his PASSCARD3, and everything works great.
I tested my PASSCARD3 on my friend's NDS Lite and it also gives the blank white screen.

From this I conclude that something is wrong with my PASSCARD3.

What can I do to solve the problem? Do you guys have any suggestions or insights to share?

I just bought from Divineo, it took forever to ship, was expensive, and i'm not sure if they will replace.

Hope someone can help, thanks ahead of time!

digimax

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It happened once for me as well. Check the connectors to see if they are dusty/dirty, and clean them if they are.

Otherwise, it's likely you received a defective card. Go email Divineo that it doesn't work and they should send you a replacement.

adambrochu

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
It shouldn't be dusty or dirty, its fresh out of the box. None the less I cleaned the Passcard3 and it still gives the blank white screen. I think its defective, I will e-mail divineo and hope they can replace.

Can playing multiplayer over WIFI ruin the Passcard3 or G6Lite in anyway?
When you download game demos/wifi play from other people where does it store it on? The NDS system, or the nds cart? or gba cart?

I'm paranoid and think that if I leave a passcard3 and g6lite in my nds, and play multiplayer with other people it will ruin or screw it up in some way. Is there any way that it can?

outphase

Custom title
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Multiplayer will not screw up your passcard/g6 (or equivalents). If your passcard isn't working, but you have access to working ones, just go ahead and save the trouble of mailing stuff back and forth and flash your DS. It will eliminate the need for the passcard.

(honestly, it would've been cheaper if you all shared one passcard 3 to flash all DSes)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person