Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
Bought new analog stick
Bought new control PCB
Still the same issue persists.
Keeps moving on its own.
The vitashell app won't work due to the drifting.

What am i doing wrong??
Is the joystick put in the right position?

Why does my right joystick work just fine but the left one doesn't

IMG_20211116_150421.jpg

Anderxale

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Even when the thumbsticks are removed it still drifts
[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Like what the fuck is wrong with that
When an axis wire is connected and grounded properly it reads 0 (0x or 0y). When either the axis wire or it's ground is disconnected, the axis reads the max negative number as 0 volts means fully grounded and no volts returning. So when removed, they show max negative on both x and y.

Your problem can still be...
Broken flex cable between the motherboard and L board (the one with the pad on it).
Broken flex cable connector on the motherboard (L board connector).
Or your replacement parts could have come with broken connector but not likely since your problem is exactly the same.

You can install the L stick disable plugin by adding it to the config and folder on SD if you just want to use the D pad if you already use a Micro-SD adapter.

Possible fixes (possibly not of course, I may not know all reasons for stick drift).
Replace motherboard. ($30 US + shipping)
Replace flex cable. (Cheap + expensive shipping)

Reactions: godreborn

NoNAND

Give me back my legions!
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
When an axis wire is connected and grounded properly it reads 0 (0x or 0y). When either the axis wire or it's ground is disconnected, the axis reads the max negative number as 0 volts means fully grounded and no volts returning. So when removed, they show max negative on both x and y.

Your problem can still be...
Broken flex cable between the motherboard and L board (the one with the pad on it).
Broken flex cable connector on the motherboard (L board connector).
Or your replacement parts could have come with broken connector but not likely since your problem is exactly the same.

You can install the L stick disable plugin by adding it to the config and folder on SD if you just want to use the D pad if you already use a Micro-SD adapter.

Possible fixes (possibly not of course, I may not know all reasons for stick drift).
Replace motherboard. ($30 US + shipping)
Replace flex cable. (Cheap + expensive shipping)
Whatever I'm tired of it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: Sup