Homebrew Why is my apps disappearing from the HOME Menu?

Larsenv

Dr. Wii, Ph.D
OP
Trophies
Website
larsenv.xyz
XP
Country
United States
I was playing around with GYTB and suddenly there's no apps from my SD Card displayed on my 3DS HOME Menu, but they're definitely still there. It was stuck on saying "trying to write to extdata" for a few minutes so I just restarted the system.

What should I do?

Panic.exe

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was playing around with GYTB and suddenly there's no apps from my SD Card displayed on my 3DS HOME Menu, but they're definitely still there. It was stuck on saying "trying to write to extdata" for a few minutes so I just restarted the system.

What should I do?
The only time I had issues with apps disappearing was because I didn't use an emunand. not seperating sysnand from emunand was super buggy idk..

kuchy

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I played pokemon bank and then it disappered from the home menu, i tried repairing the software and it said it couldnt recognize the sd card i need help with this PLEASE i want to get pokemon bank back

LegendaryOutcast

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
that happened to me 2 years ago, it turned out that the SD card had become corrupted after installing a bad CIA and no matter what computer software i used to format it it would still remain corrupted so i got a new one.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: It's mostly the ones that are just pictures and no instructions at all