Hacking Why is m3 SD still so EXPENSIVE??

webpop

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
why is the M3 SD still so expensive??

it's retailing for $69-$79 us still!!!

the new slot-1 M3 Simply's ~$45

can someone explain?

Lausan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Its probably because the M3 SD was more expensive to develop or just because the hardware is more expensive. Just because its older doesnt mean it wil be cheaper.

D

Deleted User

the true answer : retailers have bought units at a time when there's nothing but slot2, even if they don't make any profits, it would sell for more than the new slot1. Considering the gba support, they thought a discount was not necessary at this time. Expect the price to come down within this year.

wabo

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What makes it that expensive is the 256 mbits of ram. Slot 1 card don't have that. It is the main reason. The M3 SD pro doesnt have that and is a lot cheaper.

Even the m3 cf ( if you can find it) still cost a pretty penny, probably more than a slot 1. Luckily it's still a great card and works just fine. Add the fact that with an old f2a and wrg dumper it can dump ds games properly.

Kaphis

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
What makes it that expensive is the 256 mbits of ram. Slot 1 card don't have that. It is the main reason. The M3 SD pro doesnt have that and is a lot cheaper.

Even the m3 cf ( if you can find it) still cost a pretty penny, probably more than a slot 1. Luckily it's still a great card and works just fine. Add the fact that with an old f2a and wrg dumper it can dump ds games properly.

LOL! Finally a correct answer XD I have a sueprcard SD myself, its because of the memory in it that makes it work with as an opera browser expansion pack and run gba games ^^;;

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    LeoTCK @ LeoTCK: yes for nearly a month i was officially a wanted fugitive, until yesterday when it ended