Why is it Winter in my pkmn black vrsin?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by pokeblade Z, Apr 12, 2011.

Apr 12, 2011
  1. pokeblade Z
    OP

Newcomer pokeblade Z Member

Australia
    so i have Pokemon Black version and my bro has Pokemon White and i have 1 DS lite system with the exact time and date of my country (Australia)
    and it's not Winter in Australia right now but my Black version shows up as winter and when my bro plays his white version it's still Autumn and it's ment
    to be Autumn (in Australia right now) my black version used to show up as Autumn before but then it changed to Winter like 2 or 3 weeks ago and me and
    my bro are using the same DS lite console, so why is it Winter in my pokemon Black version??? thank you very much whoever answers my question

NOTE: MY POKEMON BLACK VERSION AND MY BROTHERS WHITE VERSION ARE BOUGHT OFFICIALLY FROM A RETAIL SHOP IN AUSTRALIA.

2. MaxNuker

Member MaxNuker GBATemp's Official Shinigami Substitute

Portugal
    1 season in game = 1 month, so the seasons arent always right with the real seasons...

3. ShawnTRods

Member ShawnTRods GBAtemp Psycho!

United Kingdom
    Those games have their own Season cycle. You just gotta live with whatever season you have.
    No glitch, bug or anything. nothing to be afraid of.

4. Ammako

Member Ammako GBAtemp Guru

Canada
    I think the glitch is that they're both playing on the same DS, but aren't on the same season.

5. Raika

Member Raika uguu

Antarctica
    Try telling your brother to enter and exit a building, the season should change.
    BTW,
    Spring months: January, May, September
    Summer months: February, June, October
    Autumn months: March, July, November
    Winter months: April, August, December
    in the game.