Gaming Why is Banjo-Kazooie: Grunty's Revenge on the Supercard Gba not working?

JJGBAlterEZHalla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
IamaMale.com
XP
Country
United States
I was trying to play some Banjo Kazooie from a rom, and when I tried to Play it, it just got stuck on the beginning credits. I have found that the Spanish version works fine, but I don't speak Spanish! Is there a solution for this?

The Real Jdbye

*is birb*
Trophies
XP
Country
Norway
I couldn't tell you why the Spanish version works, but keep in mind, the SuperCard SD/miniSD/Lite aren't really designed to be GBA flashcarts. You can run GBA games on them, but they were designed for DS ROM loading back when a GBA cart was required to do that. They lack the fast onboard flash GBA games need to run smoothly and without issues. Meaning a lot of games have lag or may not work at all. If you want a good GBA flashcart that won't have these issues, look at the EZFlash Omega Definitive Edition, or if that is too expensive, you can go for the normal EZFlash Omega. Both are great cards with similar/same compatibility, DE just has some nice improvements over the original.

JJGBAlterEZHalla

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
IamaMale.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the Info and Advise, but I'm not really THAT dedicated to my gba. I got someone on Reddit who said they were able to fix and are trying rn. Maybe, If I get a discount or something for the Card, I will buy it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: :discuss: