Status
Not open for further replies.

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
why i'm banned immediately after asking for rom download?
I got banned immdiately after asking for rom download links on this forum
why people banned my gbatemp account?Did they do the same things such as the china great firewall keywords filtering?

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
This site can not and will not provide links for illegal content. End of Story. We may talk about it, but we do NOT provide links to illegally obtained copy protected content. Look for the forum rules, or use the link EthanAddict provided.

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
You can...... but i dont think it will help, because you broke the rules
but a hacking discussing forum should be more *tolerant* with people that new to where to download *ROMs*
i log in this forum in china these days and i found it was a good place to talk about games

Purple_Heart

GBATemp´s weirdest Individual
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
but a hacking discussing forum should be more *tolerant* with people that new to where to download *ROMs*
i log in this forum in china these days and i found it was a good place to talk about games

this is a hacking discussion forum. not a WAREZsite. you cant ask or provide piracing material here.

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica

Quoted from Terms of Service if you didn't read it:

We DO NOT HOST or PROVIDE ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs; or link to websites that do contain ROMs/WADs/ISOs/CIAs.

OsQ_Oscar

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
China
This site can not and will not provide links for illegal content. End of Story. We may talk about it, but we do NOT provide links to illegally obtained copy protected content. Look for the forum rules, or use the link EthanAddict provided.
but the site doesn't even allow person to PM a member to get *that* link
can i attempt to email a member anyway to avoid banning?

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Don't ask period! If that's the only reason you come to this site, you clearly didn't read the rules you agreed to when you created your accounts. Go somewhere else for the warez.

EthanAddict

An investment to nothingness
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
Antarctica

It is also against the rules, GBAtemp is not a warez site:

"Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message), Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY."

Reactions: ZeroHunta

nero99

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You broke the rules, get over it. I purposely broke the rules once by linking a wii u pirating website just for fun and got banned and accepted the 7 day ban. Don't like the rules on linking/sharing pirated content? Then leave. Otherwise, shut up, follow the rules, stop begging to have the ban shortened, and don't ask stupid questions like this again.

Dimensional

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It is also against the rules, GBAtemp is not a warez site:

"Members may NOT ASK and MAY NOT PROVIDE INFORMATION or LINKS for and to places that provide ROM, WAD, ISO and CIA files in absolutely any way on our forum including PM (private message), Please go elsewhere if you only wish to download or share illegal files. The GBAtemp Forums are for discussion ONLY."
I was looking through the rules, and probably missed this, but if it's not in there, should there be an addendum to address the fact that users provide links to software that allow for backing up of the content?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: The Real Jdbye I am going AMD this gen still debating 7900XT or XTX