why i think Sonic All Stars Racing Transformed is better than Mario Kart

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
-yes, the Blue Shells ARE cheap, by it's very nature it's cheap, the only reason it exist is to punish players for being too skilled and rewarding sucky players by instantly screwing over whoever in first, ever other power-up is design just to mess with whose right next to you, but the blue shell is just made to fuck with anyone who had time to learn to be that skilled

*adopts best zen master voice*
Might it be that the person in first place is not the person that is winning/playing optimally?
*/voice*

Equally "anyone who had time to learn to be that skilled"..... urgh..... squeh?

All that said I am willing to hear arguments to the effect of mario kart might not be all that and more and would agree there are games that nip at its heels and maybe even surpass it. Indeed I would say most Mario kart games are seriously flawed in one way or another, trouble is most other games seem to want to ape those flaws or go down an even worse path.

@Just Another Gamer I would say this post is straddling both worlds at this point but has not tipped over to the "move it to blogs post" territory yet. Reframing it slightly would have this as "what other games are like Mario kart but maybe better".

Reactions: UltraHurricane

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://youtu.be/3eGAHfC5P-Y?si=Fo3iEl1pZ4D_O6dp +1