OP
Banned
Trophies
Website
tempchan.co.cc
XP
Country
Canada
Last night, I was doing my laundry, but I was getting tired, so I threw my whites in the wash and everything else in the dryer.

The next day, at around 2PM, I go to the laundry room to find something horrifying.

Everything I put in the dryer was on the floor.

All my whites were tumbling on high.

asdfjkl;

Why this is an issue:

1. The washer leaks. Not so much that it's a huge problem, but it does. I little stream of water goes from the washer to a drain hole in the ground. I happened to be bleaching those whites, so there was bleach in the water running to the hole. Guess what was in its path. My OTHER CLOTHES THAT HAD FINISHED DRYING. So now, not only are a pair of pajama pants wet, but they now also have pink/red spots when it should be consistently dark blue.

2. My whites consist of socks, a sweater, and undershirts. The first can handle some rough shit. The other two are relatively delicate. Which is why I have to hang them, NOT FUCKING ROAST THEM. Undershirts are all now a size small, sweater's zipper outsizes the fabric.

I have no idea why they did this. They didn't have anything they wanted to immediately put in the wash. Maybe they thought they were being nice. Even though I told them many times not to touch my laundry.

Lesson:
Don't go to sleep until your laundry is finished.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I'll just pretend like I know what's going on