Why I am a late night guy??

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by pohaxsf, Apr 15, 2019.

?
  1. ye

8 vote(s)
    40.0%
  2. no

12 vote(s)
    60.0%
  1. CORE

CORE 3:16

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Yay we Hyper Active that what I too am apparently nowadays it is Autism and ADHD but Bad Diet and lack of Sleep has took its toll on me finally caught up longest I went was 2 and a half without sleep playing FarCry Instincts Evolution via XlinkKai lol.

Cigarettes and Caffeine or red bull energy drinks etc.

Stwert likes this.
  2. Stwert

Stwert GBAtemp Advanced Fan

GBAtemp Patron
    Stwert is a Patron of GBAtemp and is helping us stay independent!

Our Patreon
    Jan 6, 2015
    United Kingdom
    Scotland

Blimey, wonder what I'd be these days, ADHD or Autistic lol. I remember being the first one out of me and my mates to complete the first Wipeout game on Playstation 1, in one sitting non-stop in the zone action :D
    I was enhanced with a magical powder right enough :P and I kept getting joints put in my mouth because no-one wanted me to take my hands off the controller. They even lifted my Red Bull up to me so I could take a drink when I wanted. Man that was a good run lol.

CORE likes this.
  3. CORE

CORE 3:16

Jul 15, 2018
    United Kingdom
    Yeah Better Days!!!^_^

4. Captain_N

Captain_N GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Mar 29, 2010
    United States
    You might want to lay off the caffeine. I decided long ago that i was never gonna rely on coffee/things with caffeine to get me going in the morning. SO in never drank anything to get up. Just the alarm clock that 50% i dont even need. I cant say i relate but i'm a bit of a night owl at-least till around 2 on weekends. I dont go out nights tho. no clubs ever for me. not my thing. I live in a rural area so night are peacefull..

5. cracker

cracker Nyah!

Aug 24, 2005
    United States
    Everyone's sleep pattern is different and if it works then why change it? I drag early in the day, but as night comes along I start to feel more energetic. I feel off if I try to go to bed before 2am or so and always end up wide awake in the middle of the night when I try (assuming I fell asleep in the first place). Also, I have tested no caffeine use vs much caffeine use (my usual) and there is no difference at all.

RLS (as others suggested) could explain your legs. My girlfriend has it and I have experienced it myself. It's a strange uncomfortable sensation that grows if you don't move your legs (or whatever part of your body the sensation is in as it isn't always contained to the legs).

6. Ericthegreat

Ericthegreat Not New Member

Nov 8, 2008
    United States
    Vana'diel
    Ever consider you might have adhd, stimulants tend to have a reverse effect, I drink energy drinks to relax, my adderall makes me calm and sometimes a bit sleepy. There are different forms of adhd, not everyone is constantly running around btw.

Last edited by Ericthegreat, Apr 23, 2019