Hacking Why hasn't the GW Team released FW for O3DS/2DS?

Ronhero

Too Weird to Live, Too Rare to Die
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
United States
I accept them and have 3 N3DSs with the update nII. I live with it and it is not really a huge deal as I have emunand backups. I might remove it when I reconfigure my game to cart allocation and it would be nice if was easier but it is not and I don't whine about it.

i thought if you press L+R+A+↑+Power, hold the first four about 1 second and then you will get the update nag again, just press no, power off your console and you are free

nyder

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i thought if you press L+R+A+↑+Power, hold the first four about 1 second and then you will get the update nag again, just press no, power off your console and you are free

If the update nag is in your emunand that doesn't work.

Phantom_User

Phantom of Page 666
Trophies
XP
Country
Wow.

I know it's a kinda useless thread but SOME people answering here just seem like they're having a bad day.

Cut people some slack and stop being dicks.

Until KARL or whatever shows up and launches a stable and working formula, they're neither worse or better than Gateway.

I swear some people (if not most) just spit on the plate they chew on.

As for the waiting, its nothing new :/ , move along.

Reactions: Ronhero

thorasgar

Checkout my evil Soon-in-ator™
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow.

I know it's a kinda useless thread but SOME people answering here just seem like they're having a bad day.

Cut people some slack and stop being dicks.

Until KARL or whatever shows up and launches a stable and working formula, they're neither worse or better than Gateway.

I swear some people (if not most) just spit on the plate they chew on.

As for the waiting, its nothing new :/ , move along.
There are only a couple of tempers I will not cut any slack for and Samwix is one of them. :)

Reactions: Phantom_User

zaj

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
You didn't read the entire thread :)

i think your expectations are a bit silly. there is not a single game that requires 9.6 so there is no point to releasing 9.6 , simple as that and completely logical. they better work on some more usefull features instead, like finding a new entry point that doesn't require an additional game/ internet or getting the sound fixed for homebrew. instead of wasting development time on clicking away a prompt once every week.

tony_2018

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
They are not here for your comfort and the update nag on emunand is you own fault for putting it is sleep mode with wireless on. You can fix that. It is time consuming but if it bothers you that much just do it and stop whinning.

i'm still on 9.2.

If you purchase a gateway, and I hope you don't, nobody cares if you feels "awkward" without 9.6 emunand. We are getting along just fine without and will be able to for a long time.

DragonSky

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Mostly this, imo, because I already see gbatemp being spammed with "I DOWNLOADED NEW LAUNCHER.DAT BUT EMUNAND 9.6 DOESN'T WORK!!".

The newest launcher wouldn't also work for the old 3ds I think.
Hope they release it fast by tomorrow I'm about to sell my 3ds.

Xzi

Time to fly, 621
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
Wrong. Yes, it sucks having to resort to searching online for game updates, even legit ones. But on top of that any GW user who wants to transfer a N3DS is now stuck.
Anybody who procrastinated on a system transfer all the way to now has nobody to blame but themselves. Not a single tear was shed that day.

2Hack

HYPiavelli
Trophies
Website
soundcloud.com
XP
Country
Canada
Anybody who procrastinated on a system transfer all the way to now has nobody to blame but themselves. Not a single tear was shed that day.
Well, there are some who didn't buy n3ds + gw until after the update was released, and that did not allow enough time to systransfer for many users.

Otherwise, you are right. I know some will miss the eshop for purchases, but me personally, I already just install cias of my physical purchases, so nothing to lose for now :)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: well then show them how to scratch it (this is a verbalase joke)