Website
www.google.com
XP
Country
United States

Awwww yeah...

Don't worry, ladies. I am making one for you guys
wink.gif

(Edit: That is not my video. Credit goes to YouTube user. Also, I spelled "buy" wrong, but don't know how to fix it.)

(Edit #2: Thanks for fixing my spelling error
tongue.gif
)

deathfisaro

Narcistic Deathfisaro Fan
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My girlfriend says:
"Does she know that her video is up on youtube?"
"Even though you buy me one you can't make a vid"

If my girlfriend took a video of me playing rock band mic+bass half-naked I'd be pissed.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
The camera is so self centered I wonder if he put it down and handled his 'business' while filming that.

In other news, if I had my own pad (and a girlfriend ATM) I'd probably buy it just for that :3

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
she's got some good movement going.

this makes me think she must be good at riding a certain thing......

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
She's either too stupid to know the entire planet is looking at her ass, or she doesn't care that the entire planet is looking at her ass.

Actually, I wonder if the guy realizes showing the entire planet his girlfriend's ass is not 100% bright.

Especially as now every guy able to be competition might well just become competition (for having her ass).

But considering what I have often seen on Youtube, that's really not so odd. Girls like to be complete idiots in front of the world just as much as guys.

I actually was expecting to see a girl in need of a lot more exercise to be honest
smile.gif

Tanas

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Panzer Tacticer said:
She's either too stupid to know the entire planet is looking at her ass, or she doesn't care that the entire planet is looking at her ass.

Actually, I wonder if the guy realizes showing the entire planet his girlfriend's ass is not 100% bright.

Especially as now every guy able to be competition might well just become competition (for having her ass).

But considering what I have often seen on Youtube, that's really not so odd. Girls like to be complete idiots in front of the world just as much as guys.

I actually was expecting to see a girl in need of a lot more exercise to be honest
smile.gif

Not everyone has a special talent like you do, were they can tell what a person looks like by thier glasses.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @Psionic Roshambo, atleast there was some neat filler there