Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Colombia
Hi listers.

I know reasons about downgrade from 3.4 (trucha won´t work) ... but are there any reasons for downgrade from 3.3 to 3.2?

Why I always find information about downgrade to 3.2 and not for 3.3?

Tetram

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Starfall doesn't work with 3.3, and Trucha won't work too. That's the reason why some people downgrade to 3.2 from 3.3.
I didn't do it because I only use Backup Launcher and some emu, but if you need Starfall of if you want to play Trucha signed game (like custom's disk of Guitar Hero), you need 3.2.

PieterK123

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I downgraded to 3.2 so I could install Starfall, you don't wanna be the guy to start a topic: 'Bricked my Wii, NO STARFALL!'. So for me it was a safety reason to downgrade...

I don't see why people don't just take the time to read the downgrade guide, and downgrade their machine in like 10 minutes to 3.2. There are no risks involved ( at least I didn't read a comment from a guy who bricked his machine ) Besides 3.2 is much more compatible with HB etc, so if I were you, just downgrade....

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I downgraded but that was just so that I would be able to play my Trucha disks without having to load the homebrew channel. Lazy I know but I am happy with it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1