Why don't Mods ever delete reposts?

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by Brian117, Mar 25, 2009.

Mar 25, 2009
  1. Brian117
    OP

Member Brian117 GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I'm not saying this is an issue or a complaint, but I just wanted to know...

For one, the site doesn't allow double posting, correct? Please tell me if I'm wrong.

Two, why don't the Moderators ever delete double postings, or even double threads, or EVEN TRIPLE threads. For double postings, all they do is do a MOD edit saying, "Reason for edit: Double post."

EX- for triple threads:

http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=106

Notice all the threads from the member "porrahman".

3 in a row of the same re-post. I know his computer must have been lagging badly. But why don't the mods delete them already?

I just want to know why they let the site clutter up with re-posts. And never delete them. [​IMG]

2. Toni Plutonij

Former Staff Toni Plutonij *has TrolleyDave & tiny p1ngy on moderating shelf!

Croatia
    [​IMG]

Actually, we usually delete double, triple, etc. posts, but you don't see that.....because.....they are deleted, the ones you see, are overlooked..

And about threads, well they are sometimes deleted, sometimes closed....it depends in which mood is the mod that handles it.....there is no rule about it.. [​IMG]