Hacking Why doesn't super mario advance 4 work on psp?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have UO gpSP kai 3.4 test 3 build 152. The game starts but gets stuck on the world 1 map. Is there a fix for this? I've also noticed that banjo-kazooie grunty's revenge gets stuck too.

VGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Works fine here with gpsp-J and TempGBA4PSP. I got to the second level with no problems.

gpsp-kai was giving me some "corrupt save data" error but I fixed it by using a newer game_config.txt

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried tempgba4psp. Did the same thing. Freezing on the screen map for world 1. I updated the game_config.txt too. Nothing helps. And the rom is fine because it works on gameboid for android.

VGA

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Still, try another rom, i have the USA version and it's not freezing, it seems to run perfectly on all 3 emulators I'm using.

Where does gruntys revenge get stuck?

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Still, try another rom, i have the USA version and it's not freezing, it seems to run perfectly on all 3 emulators I'm using.

Where does gruntys revenge get stuck?

Good news. Turns out it was the rom. I got a different one and it's working fine now. Thanks. Banjo-kazooie grunty's revenge gets stuck as soon as you gain control of banjo.

Bryon15

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just tried bango with tempgba4psp and it seems to working. I guess it has better compatibility. Which is good. I just that the screen size was stretched a little more like it is on gpsp-J.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hke2YUirpf4 +1