imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I've tried using several homebrew applications with the G6 DS real (dshobro 0.2, dshobro 0.3, okiwi, beup 0.3, lmp-ng) all I get with all of them is a black screen which says loading... at the bottom (but it doesn't load), apart from dshobro which loads but doesn't connect. I've tried patching all the files but none of them work, am I doing something wrong? Heres what I do:

1) I put the .NDS file in the 'NDS' folder
2) On the DS, I go to the folder and run the application like a normal rom
3) A screen comes up which lets me choose slot-1 or slot-2
4) Both screens go black and at the bottom right corner of the bottom screen it says "loading..." but never does

HellShade

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
do you have the latest firmware?

does it say DLDI detected?

if you answered no to any of them, format your G6 and reinstall system files

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok i somehow managed to get it to work, but i can't connect to wi-fi on homebrew (apps such as beup, okiwi, dshobro). Even though wi-fi works perfectly on games. and how do i format it?

imz

GBAtemp's vigilante
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
i finally got the wi-fi to work on the homebrew, i followed an excellent guide written by HtheB (the creator of beup) and now it works perfectly, if you too are having problems with WI-FI on homebrew go to this link: http://www.area-ds.com/htheb/index2.html go to the download section for beup 0.3e then scroll down to "Click here to see how to setup Beup if you can't run it!"

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    cearp @ cearp: Welcome hazbeans