Gaming Why does Pokemon Y run smoother on my O3DS compared to my N3DS?

jwitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Both are CIA installs, rxtools/emunand. On my N3DS when roller blading the game is often slowing down and when I move from a route into a town it also slows down. This happens slightly on O3DS but nowhere near the same.

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Both are CIA installs, rxtools/emunand. On my N3DS when roller blading the game is often slowing down and when I move from a route into a town it also slows down. This happens slightly on O3DS but nowhere near the same.
It shouldn't if your on a N3ds. If you installed it with a CIA it is most likely that your SD card is slow I recommend getting a class 10 or faster.

Reactions: Xenon Hacks

jwitz

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
It shouldn't if your on a N3ds. If you installed it with a CIA it is most likely that your SD card is slow I recommend getting a class 10 or faster.

Is it possible to copy all installed titles over to a new sd, or do i need to reinstall? Cheers

Red9419

Trophies
XP
Country
Is it possible to copy all installed titles over to a new sd, or do i need to reinstall? Cheers
Yes it is possible, but since you have EmuNand installed it would make the process require a few more steps. There is a guide Here. Just scroll down until you see the header "How to move Games, Saves, Themes, and Emunand to a new SD card". I recommend buying this Micro SD card (Unless you prefer another brand, storage amount, or speed).

myangel

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Use HDD Raw Copy Tool Easiest just create img from old sd card and use that image on new sd card and done no need to do anything anymore

i use this one to backup stable emunand + coldboot too

bytar

Holy Knight
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
every old games are slower on new 3ds then the orijinals. hans with high cpu clock rate fixes it but it doesn't allow to play online.

Reactions: AyanamiRei

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: roms wont boot with wood r4menu