Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
wink2.gif
I honestly don't know why it works.

Could someone give me a little help here? It's sad.. I'm a Junior and I don't know crap... I've always failed Social Studies..
shy.gif

Maybe this year it could be different.
happy.gif

~Nero

cruddybuddy

Group: Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
varpness.com
XP
Country
United States
It doesn't work. Activist judges have been subverting the Constitution of the United States for years. Nobody bothers to amend it anymore, they just bull over it with traitorous court rulings.

Taras

I'm Not Hating, I'm Just Sayin'
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
It's been so corrupted, it doesn't work in the proper context. But it still works because people think they can vote for our leadership when in actuality candidates are pre-screened to abide by globalist and corporate interests. Further, to really understand anything, the masses of people need an idea spoon fed to them by the major media networks every day for at least three weeks straight. And we have reality TV and beer in the fridge which is the modern equivalent of bread and circuses.

There you go, instant A+

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
blink.gif
Should I really turn in a paper that tells about how it doesn't work?

blink.gif
Exact opposite of what my teacher asked me to do..

Opium

PogoShell it to me ™
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Australia
blink.gif
Should I really turn in a paper that tells about how it doesn't work?

blink.gif
Exact opposite of what my teacher asked me to do..

Yep, do that instead. As long as you can sound intelligent doing it. I'm sure your teacher would be impressed if you give a good enough argument.

That's the first thing I thought when I saw the topic title, 'why doesn't it work?'

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Well, you might get an F since that's not the assignment unless your teacher is lenient on these sort of things. And explaining how it works (which is more true than saying it doesn't) seems a lot more easier than talking about crap that says it doesn't, IMO. Don't they actually go over this stuff in class? Seperation of powers, equal state representation in Congress, Bill of Rights, etc.

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Like what opium said, if you can pull that shit off, you're well on your way to being a great writer.
Sure it may help you on becoming a better writer, but it doesn't help you pass the class if your teacher doesn't accept it. So I guess ask your teacher if you can write about that before actually doing it...

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
dry.gif
He specifically told me to say why it works.. Not on why it doesn't work..

Probably is.. It's due tommorow.
frown.gif

Whatever, I hope you guys can shred out that little bit of help..

~Nero

Urza

hi
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just write a paper on why it doesn't work, because it doesn't.

Based on all the teachers I ever had throughout high school, they all would have accepted it if it was well-written.

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Just write a paper on why it doesn't work, because it doesn't.

Based on all the teachers I ever had throughout high school, they all would have accepted it if it was well-written.

:wtf: Sweet, thanks Urza... I guess I will thene.. I'll be sure to report back soon.
biggrin.gif

If I fail my paper, whatever. At least I tried.
tongue.gif

~Nero

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Even though you probably wrote it(or not) I just have to say it works. People can say it doesn't work very well, but it still works. How else are you going to explain things that are in the Constitution? So those 27 amendments never happened? All that flag burning and same sex marriage crap didn't try to get in the Constitution?

And also, all teachers aren't the same...

Nero

GBAtemp RPG Maniac
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not to be rude but, I'm sure you can find MUCH MORE information on this elsewhere.

I mean, Google, damnit.

Google? Never heard of it.

Just kidding.. It's my damn Homepage. Google is the first website I use to search things...

But I didn't find anything that was useful to me.. So here this topic is.
dry.gif

~Nero

nloding

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I always did the opposite of what my teacher's wanted. If they wanted why the Constitution worked, I'd rant about the illusion of freedom that it grants "citizens" and the security blanket it wraps around what we suppose are our special rights. Then I'd go on to the reality, show how the Constitution is violated daily (both by liberals and conservatives), blah blah blah.

The way I was always able to b.s. an essay always earned me an A+. Not everyone can do that though. It's was just always my talent in school to ace essays and tests with little effort.

KarmaUK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From what I read it doesn't, it just keeps the little people happy while the true leaders move in dark circles!

Food for thought while you right your essay.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • AncientBoi @ AncientBoi:
    ooowwww a new way for me to beat NFS 510 :D @SylverReZ
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @AncientBoi, Yeah, believe you can do PSP games as well. But a Pi5 is much powerful in comparison.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Not sure about other models of Pi4 but the Pi 4 B with 8GBs OCed to 2Ghz handles PSP really great except like 1 game I found and it is playable it just looks bad lol Motor Storm Arctic something or other.
    Other games I can have turned up to like 2X and all kinds of enhancements, Motorstorm hmmm nope 1X and no enhancements lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Waiting for Anbernic's rg[whatever]SP price announcement, gimme.
    +1
    I will admit that one does seem more interesting than the usual Ambernic ones, and I already liked those.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I dread the price point.
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    This looks like one of their premium models, so... $150 :glare:
    +1
    To me that seems reasonable.
    I mean since basically all the games are errmmm free lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean yeah sure but the specs are the same as a $50 model, it's just those pesky "quality of life" things driving up the price, like an actually working speaker, or buttons that don't melt, and stuff like that.
    +1
    I think all in my Pi 4 was well north of 200 bucks 150ish for the Pi 4 the case the fancy cooler, then like 70 for the 500GB MicroSD then like 70 for the Xbox controller. But honestly it's a nice set up I really enjoy and to me was worth every penny. (even bought more controllers for 2 or 4 player games.) hmmm have never played any 2 player games yet :(
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Yeah that's what I hate about the RPi, it's supposedly $30 or something but it takes an additional $200 of accessories to actually turn it into a working something.
    yes that's the expensive part lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I mean sure it's flexible and stuff but so is uremum but it's fiddly.
    Yeah a lot of it I consider a hobby, using Batocera I am constantly adjusting the collection adding and removing stuff, scraping the artwork. Haven't even started on some music for the theme... Also way down the road I am considering attempting to do a WiiFlow knock off lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I want everything served on a plate plz ktnx, "work" is too much work for me.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Hmm, with that in mind, maybe a complete out-the-box solution with all the games collected, pacthed and optimized for me would be worth $150 :unsure:
    Yeah it's all choice and that's a good thing :)
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    animal crossing new leaf 11pm music
  • Bunjolio @ Bunjolio:
    avatars-kKKZnC8XiW7HEUw0-KdJMsw-t1080x1080.jpg
    wokey d pronouns
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: What its like to do online shopping in 1998: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwag5XE8oJo