Why does everyone get sore?

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
See I'm a proud member of GBAtemp Gold. Hence my gold username. If you like the game, support the developers. You get so many perks such as unlimited cheats and you can pirate xbox one and ps4 games. Only elite gold members can do this. You can join GBAtemp Gold now for only $19.99 a month. Just send the money to me via PayPal. I'm trustworthy! My name is gold!

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
See I'm a proud member of GBAtemp Gold. Hence my gold username. If you like the game, support the developers. You get so many perks such as unlimited cheats and you can pirate xbox one and ps4 games. Only elite gold members can do this. You can join GBAtemp Gold now for only $19.99 a month. Just send the money to me via PayPal. I'm trustworthy! My name is gold!
y1Ss8cd.png

GhostLatte

GBAtemp's Official Van Master™
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Do you accept IOU's?

Reactions: ComeTurismO

Ericzander

GBAtemp's residential attorney
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
Somalia
For your birthday, I'll get you a Rubik's Cube :creep:

What the heck did you just hecking say about me, you little member? I’ll have you know I am a world renowned reporter, and I have access to top secret information, and I have over 10,000 YouTube subscribers. I am trained in computer hacking and I have the highest score in Papa's Pizzaria in the world. You are nothing to me but just another pitiful member. I will ban you so hard with the speed which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my hecking words. You think you can get away with saying that poop to me over the Internet? Think again, butthead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods and admins and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that bans out the pathetic little thing you call your membership. You’re hecking banned, kid. I can ban you anywhere, anytime, and I can say mean things to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in video production, but I have access to the entire arsenal of video editing software and I will use it to its fullest extent to embarrass you all over the internet, you little turd. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hecking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you stinky head. I will poop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re hecking banned, kiddo.

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
What the heck did you just hecking say about me, you little member? I’ll have you know I am a world renowned reporter, and I have access to top secret information, and I have over 10,000 YouTube subscribers. I am trained in computer hacking and I have the highest score in Papa's Pizzaria in the world. You are nothing to me but just another pitiful member. I will ban you so hard with the speed which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my hecking words. You think you can get away with saying that poop to me over the Internet? Think again, butthead. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of mods and admins and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that bans out the pathetic little thing you call your membership. You’re hecking banned, kid. I can ban you anywhere, anytime, and I can say mean things to you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my keyboard. Not only am I extensively trained in video production, but I have access to the entire arsenal of video editing software and I will use it to its fullest extent to embarrass you all over the internet, you little turd. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your hecking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you stinky head. I will poop fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re hecking banned, kiddo.
:cry: I AM SORRY 4 2 DAY YOU ARE ACTUALLY A GBATEMP PREMIUM MEMBER 2 DAY :cry:

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/