Why do people keep choosing hunter/prey on Call of Duty 5 Wi-fi?

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by imz, Dec 6, 2008.

1. imz
    OP

Member imz GBAtemp's vigilante

United Kingdom
    I don't see why people choose the hunter/prey game on COD5 wi-fi, deathmatch is 10x more fun. All you do in hunter/prey is one person finds the flag, goes and hides, the other people have to try and find him, one of them kills the other and the process repeats. This game is boring and terrible, seriously, I don't mind free for all or team games but just please don't choose hunter/prey. I haven't played capture the flag as of yet but that's because no-ones ever chosen it but I'm guessing it would be similar to hunter/prey. My ideal online game is a 4-player deathmatch with teams, although I don't mind playing free for all or if there's less players, but what I do hate is when the person selecting the game type chooses hunter/prey. If you are given the choice to choose the game settings (which I believe is randomly selected) then please do everyone a favour and don't pick hunter/prey!

2. damole

Member damole GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Obviously people find it fun. You don't find it fun. Problem solved.

3. X D D X

Member X D D X GBAtemp Advanced Fan

New Zealand
    Hunter/Prey is the most fun mode when there are only 2 people. People usually choose Death Match or Capture the Flag if there are 3-4 people.