Status
Not open for further replies.

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Many of Trumps' decisions are making sense.
1) US is directly responsible for the current situation in Middle East and the raise of Isis, so retracting military is needed. It is shown clear that US cannot clean up its own mess so the best thing is to do nothing cause whatever more effort is put in there, it's going to make it worse. Also if this trend is going to continue then US would have to take on both China and Russia.
2) Illegal immigrants should be kept out. Why would someone not making a single contribution be able to live for free while citizens have to pay for taxes and personal fee? Or why not focus the money on homeless. If illegal immigrants will work and pay taxes like the rest, they that won't be much of a problem, or maybe they should be welcomed if they are going to make that effort.
3) By grounding companies back to the states will provide more job, which adding to lower taxes (and many larger companies didn't pay them anyway) (also hopefully this will solve at least Mexicans' problem with low payment. In Canada Mexicans have proper job and education. Do remember this is either work hard or getting sent back to wherever they came from, so with this pressure well this will end up at least two ways, unless of course there is a strike). Also the assembly line in China does not provide any form of benefit to employees (people suicide everyday cause Apple just keep pushing everyone), I'd suspect India to be the same really soon.
4) Trump is on his own side. This is needed when neither party managed to do anything. Sometimes screwing over everyone and starting all over is better.

But I am in Canada, and Trump will probably consider us a separate country (and the cancellation of many laws) and I don't really care about US's future, so fuck Trump. Also maybe the best choice for Canada is restricting immigrants from US and start focusing on stuff other than oil.

Last edited by Yil,

Yil

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
tl;dr but i hate trump
Sorry, this is mostly for Americans. Trump is probably going to screw up Canada but for the states Trump is the right way to go.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

tl;dr but i hate trump
We need some business beside Oil.
Edit: Don't know how I keep writing trumps instead of trump.

Last edited by Yil,

migles

All my gbatemp friends are now mods, except for me
Trophies
XP
Country
China
there was a presidential thread which was closed, i don't know if we should have one to keep this stuff contained in one place. or just stopping it...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    I @ idonthave: :)